1. Better and Smarter Data Collection
Moving from pen and paper to electronic mobile forms increases the accuracy and relevance of your data:
- Align data input options with your business requirements by providing drop down lists, check boxes and other structured input types to standardize data.
- As your data collection needs change, automatically update your electronic forms for specific members of your team or across your entire workforce while maintaining prior versions for data integrity.
- Pre-populate form fields with information that you already have in your database.
- Capture the most accurate data in real time, from the field or remote worksite, while it is happening and top-of-mind, even without an internet connection.
- Dynamically present form questions based on your own business rules and logic.
2. Lower Cost and Fewer Errors
The improved data accuracy and flexibility that you get from mobile forms saves time and money:
- No need to enter the same information multiple times on a form or to request additional information because an out-of-date form is still in circulation.
- Automatically validate data at the point of entry.
- Transcribing paper forms becomes a thing of the past.
- Create form templates that allows your team to input and submit information about multiple products, items, facilities, instances, etc., further reducing data input errors and wasteful duplication of effort.
3. Immediate Access to Information
In addition to allowing your remote workforce to capture data remotely and in real time, mobile forms enable you to monitor status and receive information immediately:
- Dispatch forms and track progress.
- No more chasing down paperwork or waiting for paper forms to be mailed to the central office.
- This increases your productivity and it lets your teams focus on achieving project goals and helping customers.
4. Automated Workflows and Triggered Next Actions
Electronic forms allow you to make sure the right things happen as soon as data is submitted:
- Automatically trigger alerts and notifications.
- Place and manage work orders.
- Embed formulas, perform calculations, and assign scores within your digital form.
- Update product inventory in real time.
- Integrate with third-party solutions and providers.
- Trigger your own business workflow as a form is submitted.
5. Clear Insight Into Statistical Trends and Opportunities
Going digital helps you quickly identify trends that are difficult to recognize when managing paper forms and files:
- Easily analyze large amounts of historical data as well as current information as it is being collected.
- Electronic form data is standardized and organized in a common structure that allows you to calculate averages, failure rates over time, and more.
- Use analytics to optimize as you go--build dashboards to understand what’s working and where you can improve, while there’s still time to make a difference.
FastField is a multipurpose form-building application for creating custom digital forms and deploying them to a mobile workforce. Convert your paper documents to FastField digital forms for the first time or launch an enterprise-wide mobile data collection and management initiative on our flexible, extensible, and highly-configurable platform.
Easy to use, fast to deploy, transparently priced, and great to work with, FastField specializes in helping companies of all sizes build one-of-a-kind data collection tools that solve unique business challenges.
Launch FastField with only a single user or join thousands of companies who trust us to support their enterprise mobile data collection efforts.